Time: March 10, 2019 from 12:30pm to 2:30pm
Location: Mystique Mish's Psychic Boutique
Street: 1652 Ashland Street
City/Town: Ashland, OR 97520
Website or Map: https://www.google.com/maps/p…
Phone: 541 415 8190
Event Type: open, astrology, roundtable, discussions
Organized By: Elder Mountain Dreaming and Mystique Mish
Latest Activity: Mar 20
When: First Meet is
March 10, 2019 12:30 - 2:30 pm
Then Every 2nd Sunday of the Month
from 12:30 - 2:30 pm
Where: Mystique Mish
1652 Ashland Street, Ashland OR
Cost: $10 donation
Circle facilitated by Elder Mountain Dreaming's
Phoenix and Sarah Burnt-Stone
We invite you to a monthly Astrological open circle to dialogue about the vastness of astrology. The format is an open discussion each month, where attendees can be listeners or sharers, beginners or seasoned astrologers, all are welcome! We are open (but not limited to) traditional or eclectic traditions of astrology, people interested in new paradigms of astrology (who propose radically new interpretations of traditional concepts), and those interested in feminine lunar principles and "opposition points" to traditionally gendered myths in astrology (and mythology itself).
We would love for you to personally relate to astrology as a "flexible framework that mirrors you". We value experiential wisdom of your astrological path, and the personal experiences of astrology that individuals have witnessed in their lives. We value honesty, because some aspects are deep and reflective of our issues, pains, and wounds.
Some are down right scary like Neptunian and Plutonian experiences. All are open for discussion at this round table. We require participants to respect both listeners and speakers, as well as the sacred roundtable format of "Learning and Sharing through the Circle".
- Your views of a planet/asteroid/topics as you have experienced it in personal expression or as you have witnessed it in others or your environment, or your passion about particular aspects of astrology.
- The planet/asteroid/topic as an archetype or energy
- The light and shadow of planet/asteroid/topic as you have seen or experienced it.
- The philosophy, mythology, and narrative dynamics of the subject as it exists or the way you see it needs to change.
- Anything creative that excites you and directly relates to the topic of the month.