- What is Adorata? Adorata, Latin for "beloved," is a body of teachings and a spiritual path where the goal is an increased ability to receive, sustain, and give love in all its forms. Adorata unites a Divine Feminine based spirituality with a new archetype of Divine Masculine spirituality, to create embodied love in a practical way. Adorata was founded by the modern day mystic, artist, and humanitarian, Tiziana DellaRovere.
- What is embodied love? Embodied love is the alchemy of Sacred Union within your body and heart. It is the capacity to give love and be loved in all of love's forms. It comes through harmonizing your inner female and inner male.
- How do I know when my inner male & female is out of balance? A disharmonious relationship between your inner male and female can cause you to experience life as an exhausting struggle; it may attract undermining situations, or may underlie unhappy relationships. These destructive patterns determine your emotions, beliefs, actions, your success in the world, your relationships and your feelings about yourself.
- What are the Adorata Virtues? The Virtues are archetypal attributes of the Divine Feminine that offer a sensory and mystical experience of embodied love. They are the foundational stepping stones to embodying love and are depicted in 16 paintings by Tiziana, accompanied by sacred text.
- How will the course be offered? As an online webinar. Classes will meet once a month for 8 months. There will be exercises and initiatory practices provided throughout the month to help you apply the Virtues in your daily life.
- Who is the instructor? Dr. Jodine Turner is a certified Adorata Practitioner, having undergone a five year training program by Adorata founder Tiziana DellaRovere. She is also an award winning, best selling author of Visionary Fiction with a doctorate degree in Counseling.
- How will we do this? Over the next 8 months we will explore the first 8 of the 16 Virtues, not merely as an intellectual activity, but as a sensual and mystical experience of the Divine. The process will include exercises in between classes such as daily devotions, reflections, prayers of initiation, art, dancing, meditation, and ritual, to aid in embodying the Virtue.
- Is this a type of therapy? No. The goal is an increased ability to receive and give love in all its forms. It works by bringing together spiritual practices and work within what Adorata calls the "deep psyche". So, it is not therapy, but, rather, a spiritual system and spiritual practice.
Webinar Classes begin AUGUST 9th.
Learn more and Register for the Course: