Mindfulness Workshop for Helping ProfessionalsAt Hidden Springs Wellness Center
March 31 through April 2
Friday, 6pm - 8pm
Saturday, 9am - 5pm
Sunday, 9am - 1pm
- Learn essential mindfulness techniques and heart practices
- Practice mindful sitting, walking, movement, listening, and speaking
- Develop skills to reduce emotional reactivity
- Reduce overwhelm and burnout
- Identify and prevent empathy fatigue
- Discuss real-life examples to find real-life solutions
- Be welcomed in a warm and inviting atmosphere
Registration and more information...
- Cost is $270
- Student rate: $99
- 12 CEU's available at no additional cost for licensed social workers, family therapists, and mental health counselors through the Oregon Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling.
- All are welcome, regardless of race, religion, gender identification, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and class.
- Questions? Email: [email protected]